Image shows jig which must be purchased separately.
Range 0 - 15kN & 0 - 300kN
Control unit software provides test data, results, and load-time/stress-time graphs on the LCD screen all of which can be saved at the end of the test.
EN 196/1 - BS 3892 - ASTM C109 - EN/ISO 679
Designed for compression tests on the following samples
- 40.1 x 40 x 160mm prisms
- 40mm, 50mm, 70mm, 100 mm and 2 inch cubes
- cores with a maximum height of 180mm
Designed for flexural tests on 40.1 x 40 x 160mm prisms when using suitable devices
- Suitable for compression & flexural tests
- Fully automatic 4 channel hydraulic control unit
- Capacitive touch screen
- 4GB built-in data storage
- USB port
Control Unit Features
The control unit has a total of 4 channels, enabling attachment of 4 different frames with a single hydraulic power pack. It can read and control all types of sensors such as LVDT, strain gauge, load cell and pressure transducers with high precision.
Users can calibrate each attached sensor and set the PID values separately.
The control unit allows Calibration and adjustment up to 12 points.
- Users can perform ordinary compression tests with a programmable pace rate and high precision.
- Users can hold the load at any desired point for a specific time
- Users can perform Module of Elasticity tests according to different standards. (This option need LVDTs to read strain)
- Capacitive touch screen.
- USB port to obtain results directly from LCD without use of pc.
- Accurate loading with high accuracy.
- User can attach internet modem directly to LCD controller through LAN cable.
- User can email results directly from LCD by using internet.
- User can update test software by using internet.
- LCD has Linux based test software.
- 4 channels.
- Calibration and adjustment up-to 12 points.
- 1000Hz (1kH) data acquisition speed of each channel.
- Closed loop PID and open loop control option is available.
- Results in pdf and can be converted in Excel.
- LCD controller has 4GB built-in data storage space and supports up-to 32GB.
- All type of printers can be attached directly to LCD without PC. And user can take print out of results.
- User friendly, easy to customise.
- Communication with PC through LAN cable. Etc.
1577.5mm high x 746mm wide x 450mm deep
To operate on 220-240V 50Hz 1ph
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk