Automatic 2000kN Cube and Cylinder Compression Machine designed to test 100mm, 150mm and 200mm cubes and cylinders up to 320mm long Fully compliant with BS EN 12390-4 in terms of Force measurement &the stringent stability, alignment & restraint requirements of the Load Frame.
- Compact Welded steel load frame with a high degree of mechanical stability
- Ball-seated upper platen
- Lower platen, positively located on the loading ram, marked to allow centring of both cubes and cylinders
- Loading ram with cover to prevent debris damaging it during testing and a limit switch to prevent it from exceeding the maximum limit of travel
- Frame fitted with mesh guards at front and rear to protect the operator
- Front guard is hinged for ease of access
- Supplied with 300mm diameter upper and lower platens and 200mm diameter distance pieces to allow for testing cubes and cylinders
- Set test parameters then automatic mode gives one-touch operation
- Manual override
- Compression range 0 to 2000 kN
- Real time graph display on screen
- Units in mPa or kN
- On-board memory: up to 100 test results
All data-entry and editing functions are available via the Touch Screen Controller.
Software provides test data, results, and the load-time/stress-time graphs can be seen at LCD screen and also can be saved or not according to requirement with an specific name at the end of the test.
The controller unit can read and control all types of sensors such as LVDT, strain gauge, load cell and pressure transducers with high precision.
User can calibrate each attached sensor and set PID values separately.
Controller unit allows Automatic Calibration and adjustment up-to 12 points.
- Perform ordinary compression tests with desired pace rate and high precision.
- Hold the load at any desired point for a specific time
- Perform Module of Elasticity tests according to different standards. (This option need LVDTs to read strain)
This unit can be supplied with 4 channels if specified at the time of order and at extra cost - contact Impact for details.
General Features of the Data Acquisition and Control System:
- Capacitive touch screen.
- USB port to obtain results directly from LCD without use of PC.
- Accurate loading with high accuracy.
- User can attach internet modem directly to LCD controller through LAN cable.
- User can email results directly from LCD by using internet.
- User can update test software by using internet.
- LCD has Linux based test software.
- Automatic calibration and adjustment up-to 12 points.
- 1000Hz (1kH) data acquisition speed of each channel.
- Results in pdf can be converted in Excel.
- LCD controller has 4GB built-in data storage space and supports up-to 32GB.
- All type of printers can be attached directly to LCD without PC. And user can take print out of results.
- User friendly, easy to customized.
- Communication with PC through LAN cable. Etc.
Motorised power pack
With hydraulic loading allowing fine control, accurate pace regulation and rapid platen approach facility
Operates on 220V 50/60Hz (110V version available)
Specifications (frame only)
|Maximum vertical clearance
|Maximum ram travel
|Distance Pieces supplied
2 x 50mm, 2 x 80mm
Impact can offer a full on-site calibration service to BS EN 12390-4 and BS EN7500-1. Impact Test Equipment has been accredited to the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) since February 1992.
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk