Designed to prepare homogeneous bituminous mixtures at a strictly controlled temperature.
The preparation of the bituminous sample is obtained in a short time period (a few minutes), avoiding any mechanical aggregate degradation and to fully coat all mineral components, as per EN 12697-35.
The mixer produces representative samples to perform:
- Gyratory compaction tests (EN 12697-10, EN 12697-31)
- Marshall stability tests (EN 12697-34, EN 13108)
- Wheel tracking wet and dry tests (EN 12697-22)
- Slabs compaction laboratory tests (EN 12697-33)
- Beam fatigue and Stiffness tests (EN 12697-26, EN 13108)
- Asphalt general purpose tests.
Features - Mixer:
- The Automatic Asphalt Mixer main frame supports a horizontal stainless steel bowl with a helical mixing shaft.
- The double walled insulated bowl is manufactured from stainless steel and contains an electric heater with a probe sensor, for constant and uniform temperature control.
- The bowl has an electromechanical tilt motion with a total rotation of up to 130°.
Features - Control Panel:
- Digital thermo-regulator to set and control the mixing temperature.
- Mixing speed regulator.
- Main and start/stop switches.
- Bowl tilt command
||stainless steel AISI 316
||selectable from ambient up to 260°C through sensor probe and digital display control
||adjustable from 4 to 40 rpm
||electromechanical with rotation up to 130°
||230V 1ph 50/60Hz - 4500W