Battery-powered digital pressure gauge designed for measuring the pressure (absolute or gauge) of fluids, oils and gases.
The display housing is rotatable, thus ensuring an easy reading even under unfavorable mount-ing conditions. Additional functions as changing unit, displaying min / max values, calibrating the offset and of span, as well as configuring the automatic switching-off complete the profile.
from 0 ... 400 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- rotatable housing
- 2-line LC display 4.5-digit 7-segment display 6-digit 14-segment additional display
- different mechanical connections: inch, NPT threads
- min / max function with reset function
- offset and end point calibration
- setting the pressure unit (bar, mbar, psi, InHg, cmHg, mmHg, hPa, kPa, MPa, mH2O)
- switch-off automatic configuration
Click to view a PDF specification
A PDF specification is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk