The Profoscope+ is a fully integrated rebar locator with data storage. To increase the efficiency on the construction site this enhancement of the Profoscope not only offers real time visualization of rebars, but also automatic data collection.
Writing down measuring results of testing series is a time consuming business that can be an unnecessary source of errors. The various data storage modes of the rebar locator Profoscope+ make note taking obsolete. This cordless rebar detector is ideally suited for one-handed operations, keeping the other hand free for marking rebars.
The CN679 rebar locator Profoscope+ has the same features as the CN678 Profoscope, but additionally offers the innovative memory function for data acquisition.
- The rebar locator can store 49’500 measurements
- Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
- Data import: *.csv format
- Data export: *.csv format (Excel compatible for further processing), *.png format
- Data transfer: USB, MicroSD card reader
- The memory function of the rebar locator Profoscsope+ supports two different modes of operation: The manual data storage allows the user to save concrete cover and rebar diameter on individually chosen spots.
- The automatic data storage of the rebar locator is especially designed for surface scans. Every time a rebar is detected, the cover value is stored automatically.
- The ProfoLink software of the Profoscope rebar locator provides professional tools to make clear assessment of the results.
- A rebar detector with real-time visualization of the rebars beneath the instrument
- Visual indication of rebars in close proximity
- The Profoscope is a rebar detector with the ability to identify the mid-point between rebars as well as the orientation of rebars
- Optical and acoustical indication of rebar location and minimum cover alert
- This rebar detector offers neighboring bar correction
- Regional settings (metric, imperial)
- Cordless and single handed operation
- Switchable display backlight for dark environments
- A rebar detector with icon-based language independent menus
- Start-up test kit allows user to familiarize him/herself with all functions in a comfortable environment, wasting no time on site
- Rebar detector
- Measurement of concrete cover
- Measurement of rebar diameter
- Checking for minimum cover
- Map out the rebar grid and cover for corrosion studies
- Rebar grid examination for planned load changes on the structure
CN679 supplied as:
The Windows based software offers the possibility to comfortably download, edit and present the data measured by the rebar locator. Data exchange can be done easily by connecting the rebar locator Profoscope+ directly to the USB-port of the PC or by reading out the integrated Micro SD memory card.
Fully Integrated Cordless Design
Designed for single handed operation, all functions can be programmed/activated using the two
function keys and the navigation. The instrument is compact, light and robust. This makes it suitable for use on a construction site.
Icon Based Menu System
The menus are designed with intuitive icons to make the Profoscope language independent. Hover your mouse over the image above to zoom.
Real-time Visualisation of Rebars
Makes rebar location faster and simpler than ever before. A rifle scope shows the position of the rebar beneath the instrument in real time. Every Profoscope is supplied with a start-up test kit as standard. This kit allows the
user to familiarise him/herself with the operation of the instrument.
The graph above (hover to zoom) shows the maximum possible measuring range for the Profoscope, compliant with BS1881 part 204.
Please note: This is based on a single rebar with sufficient clearance to neighboring rebars.
The Profoscope is calibrated for measurements on non stainless steel rebars fastenend with binding wires only.
When measuring on welded meshes the displayed values must be corrected.
Profoscope+ incl. start-up test kit and accessories (batteries, memory card, USB-cable, canvas bag, carrying strap, chalk, documentation, ProfoLink software)
||2 x 1.5 V AA (LR6) batteries
||3.6 V to 1.8 V
||205 x 92 x 41 mm (8 x 3.6 x 1.6 in.)
||330 g (12 oz)
||> 50 h
||> 15 h
|Auto shut down
||-10° C to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
||0 to 100 % rH
|Standards and regulations applied
||BS 1881 part 204; DIN 1045; SN 505 262; DGZfP B2
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk