Integrated concrete test hammer featuring true rebound value and unmatched repeatability.
Two factors contribute to the improved performance of this concrete test hammer over its predecessors:
- Velocity based detection of the rebound quotient
- The lightweight hybrid design of the impact plunger is made from aerospace alloy, matched to the elastic properties of the concrete and equipped with a hardness steel cap
Independent validation testing by BAM (Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Germany) has shown the SilverSchmidt PC to have less dispersion than the classical concrete test hammer over the entire range.
- Combines a high measurement accuracy with an unmatched repeatability.
- The rebound value requires no angular correction
- The concrete test hammer offers customer conversion curves for a wide range of compressive concrete strengths, including low fc (<10 N/mm2, 1’450 psi) and high strength concrete (up to 100 N/mm2, 14’500 psi)
- A large number of measurement points can be easily collected by the concrete test hammer and automatically evaluated according to statistical data
- The concrete test hammer offers automatic conversion to the required measurement unit (MPa, N/mm2, kg/cm2, psi)
- Ideally suited for on-site tests of concrete
- The concrete test hammer is suitable for testing a wide variety of concrete, mortar and rock
- Handy for difficult to access or confined test areas (i.e. working overhead)
Intuitive User Interface
The language independent user interface is simple to use and provides all of the functionality necessary for a rapid assessment of the structure. Practically every command can be activated either directly or in two consecutive steps.
Data Acquisition and Processing
Pre-programmed statistical methods in accordance with all of the major standards assures an error free, rapid determination of the rebound value.
Reduced dispersion and direct conversion to compressive strength based on validated curves, regional curves or user defined curves bring improved accuracy to compressive strength estimates.
All data is automatically saved and the last 20 series may be reviewed in the data list.
Data Analysis made simple
The Windows based software Hammerlink unlocks the full capabilities of the SilverSchmidt PC version, making it an even more powerful instrument for structural assessment.
- Extended memory usage
- Rapid uniformity testing with the summary view
- User defined conversion curves (polynomial and exponential)
- User defined statistical methods
- Export to third party software
CN674 Type N: Standard impact energy. Test object should have minimum thickness of 100 mm (3.9”) and be firmly fixed in the structure.
Supplied as: SilverSchmidt including battery charger with USB cable, data carrier with software, carrying strap, grinding stone, chalk, documentation and carrying bag.
||75 mm (2.95”)
||55 x 55 x 255 mm (2.16” x 2.16” x 9.84”)
||570 g (1.3 lb)
||17 x 71 pixels; graphic / alphanumeric
||~13 mA measuring, ~4 mA setup and review, ~0.02 mA idle
||>5000 impacts (before recharging)
||USB type B (5V, 100 mA)
|Concrete compressive strength
||10-100 N/mm2 (1450-14500 psi)
||0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
||-10 to 70 °C (14 to 158 °F)
Standard 2-year limited warranty on electronic parts of the concrete test hammer