These digital universal testing machines are suitable for tensile, compression and all other special load test for non-metal material for example, plastic, rubber, thread, wood, alloy, PVC, spring , electrical wire and cable, composite, profiled bar, waterproof roll, etc.
Add the relative optional accessories and it is easy to achieve the test of bending, shearing, peeling, friction, tearing, puncture and hardness tests.
The machine is calibrated as ASTM E4, ISO 75001 international standard. By adding different grips it can perform tests to TS 12002, TS 112, TS 113, ISO 527, ISO 8295, ISO 37, ISO 178, ISO 6892, ASTM D412, ASTM C1161, ASTM D882, ASTM D885 ASTM D918, ASTM D1876, ASTM D4632 and all the force and extension JIS, DIN, BS EN testing standards.
- High accuracy Load cell, Encoder and optional extensometer to test force, displacement and extension. Reading resolution can be 1/300000 of full range
- Speed Servo control from 0.01mm/min to 500mm/min by servo motor.
- Easy to install a variety of test grips and accessories to perform many different tests
- Test result real-time and peak value indication
- Force-Displacement and Force- Extension Curve options
- Mini-printer for saved data and test result printing
- Two user systems for standard operator and system administrator
- Optional ethernet socket to connect to PC or Laptop. With the addition of professional software, it can be set as a computer controlled 3 close-loop control testing machine by load, displacement and extension
|Maximum testing force
|Accuracy of force
||±1% of indicated value
|Resolution of crosshead displacement Measurement
|Speed range of crossbeam
||0.1 mm/min~500 mm/min, Servo Control
| Effective testing space
||220V 50/60Hz 1ph
||10℃～30℃, relative humidity≦80%
|Overall dimension of host machine
||740 x 500 x 1680 mm
External Digital ControllerThe machine is controlled by an external digital controller (EDC). The EDC is a built-in unit without keys or a display and has been designed for static and dynamic test instruments. All the measuring channels for the basic test machine, as well as an output channel to control an actuator, are on- board. The EDC has two I2-Bus-Extension-Slots that may be used for equipment such as extensometers. The on-board load channel of the EDC has a resolution of ±180,000 steps.
- Load channel with a resolution of ±180,000 steps
- Incremental position channel with a controlled ±10Volt output for power amplifiers.
- Further load cells, LVDTs, strain gauges, extensometers, 2-channel-incremental-extensometers, serial controlled extensometers, safety shields, further I/Os, synchronizing several EDCs in a multi-channel application.
- Digital control; Closed Loop Control
- Connection with RS 232 and Ethernet
- Bumpless Transfer
- Interface to PC, printer
- Display of outputs (stand-alone)
- Detection of load, position, strain etc.
- Test control (stand-alone)
- Data acquisition (stand-alone)
- Test analysis (stand-alone)
- Data-logging (stand-alone)
A PC is required for operation a Handheld Unit is available as an additional option
The optional handheld unit is supplied with a 3 metre cable, directly connected to the test machine and can be placed in a convenient position on the machine as it has a magnetic foil back.
It can be used to control and monitor
- Test Speed Adjustment,
- Grips Position Control,
- Active Crosshead Control (up-down movement speed),
- Real-Time % Extension (Automatically stops when the piston reaches to maximum displacement point)
- Emergency stop
The external digital controller (EDC) allows real time load us time graph. At the end of the test cycle, the results can be stored in the large memory or downloaded to a PC in Test and Motion software format. Dedicated software package is available for further online data processing data base management and certificate printing.
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Customised and field-proven applications
- All protocols and printouts freely definable
- "Free Programming Module” for individual tests
- Export into ASCII or EXCEL files
- Almost all applications possible in the testing lab
- Integrated graphics
- Integration of several additional channels possible
- Direct connection of thickness gauges, calipers and other measurement instruments via RS232
- Fast and reasonable testing
- Connection types are Ethernet and RS-232
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk