The Variable Automated Digital Rheometer measures rheological properties of Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids and records this data directly to a USB flash drive.
This rheometer is equipped with a R1 Rotor Sleeve, B1 Bob, F1 Torsion Spring, and a stainless steel sample cup for testing according to American Petroleum Institute Specification RP 13B.
The Rheometer is suitable for field or laboratory use.
- Pre-programmed API profiles for quick and efficient testing
- Data recording for observing trends and analyzing, sharing, printing, or downloading data
- USB port for connecting flash drive to save data (CSV) directly, computer not required
- Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) for 0.5oF accuracy and repeatability
- Secure fit, left-hand turn for rotor/right-hand turn for bob to help prevent detachment when measuring high viscosity fluids
- LED-lighted sample area for low-light locations
- LCD backlighted panel for easier reading
- Push button design for easy operation and better control
||40oF to 125oF (4.4oC to 52oC)
|Sample Cup Volume
||4 Pre-programmed API
||12 preset; Variable 0.01 to 999 rpm
|Shear Rate Range
||0.17 to 1700 sec-1
||0.1 to 9999 cP
Power RS485 Serial, USB
||USB flash drive
|Data Recording Speeds
||100, 200, 500 ms; 1, 5, 10 sec
||40.6 cm x 12.7 cm x 24 cm
||100 to 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 75W