Heavy duty, compact and reliable core drill with a drilling depth of550mm and an ability to drill cores up to 200mm diameter. The motor is advanced by a rack system with a built-in water swivel to cool the diamond bit. The steel base is equipped with wheels for easy movement, together with four levelling and stabilising feet. All moving parts are cadmium plated for rust protection.
The core drill is supplied complete except for the bits & adaptors which are available separately depending upon the drilling application.
MH095 is a universal electric core drill complete with friction device
- Coring angle: 0 to 360°
- Electric motor: at 3 speeds of 670, 1140, 1580 rpm with speed reducer
- Switch: to 89/392/CEE Safety Directive
- Vertical column height: 1000mm
- Power supply: 220-240V 50Hz 1ph, 2200W
- Dimensions: 440mm x 750mm x 1300mm
- Weight: 85kg
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk