Please note that this is supplied in a sturdy plastic carrying case, not a wooden case as shown in the first image. Plastic case is the second image.
- 60° cone
- 8kg weight
- 575mm drop height
- Testing depth to 850mm
- Extension rods available for depths up to 2m
- Portable and easy to operate
- Tests can be carried out in minutes
- Results correlate well with conventional CBR readings
- Supplied in sturdy plastic carrying case
- Dimensions 140 x 35 x 18 cm
- Packed weight approx. 20 KGS
Designed for the rapid in-situ measurement of the structural properties (CBR %) of existing road pavements constructed with unbound materials.
The basic kit comes complete with everything needed for testing. Supplied in a sturdy plastic carrying case with spanners, allen key, thread adhesive, tommy bar and spare cone.
An optional extension rod set enables the testing depth to be extended up to 1.6m (part number SL970/5).
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk