The automatic penetrometer has a sturdy aluminium base table with levelling screws, plated vertical rod and a vertical adjustment device. A magnetic controller with a digital programmable timer automatically releases the plunger head and ensures free-fall of the needle during the 5 second test.
- The free-fall slider is manufactured from brass.
- The 150mm 360° diameter dial is graduated in 0.1mm divisions.
- The penetrometer is supplied with a push-button stop and release , automatic zero set, micrometer adjustment, 50g and 100g weights.
- Power supply: 230 V 1 ph 50/60 Hz 200 W
- Dimensions: 220mm x 280mm x 410mm
- Weight: 15 kg
Cones, penetration test gauges and penetration cups are available separately, see SL196, SL197 and SL198. For needles see BM370 and BM371
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk