Used to determine air content of fresh concrete. The primary purpose of air entrainment is to increase the durability of the hardened concrete; the secondary purpose is to increase workability of the concrete.
This is a Type B Air Entrainment Meter.
- The instrument can be calibrated and it is supplied complete with pump, manometer, tamping rod and straight edge.
- Lightweight aluminium construction.
- 2- piece clamping device for positive seal.
- Pressure gauge in shock-proof mounting.
- The meter measures up to 22% entrained air with an accuracy of ±0.25% at full scale.
- Suitable for use with aggregrate of up to 50 mm.
- 7 litre capacity
- Dimensions 330 x 330 x 360mm
- Supplied with a graduated tamping rod
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk