Provides water at the required temperature of 25 ±0,1°C.
The bitumen sample is immersed in the water bath, and not placed on the penetrometer until ready to test using a transfer dish.
- 10 litre capacity stainless steel water bath
- Wool insulation
- Immersion heater with digital thermostat
- Motor pump with connections
- Cooling coil device, current water operated, to maintain a constant bath temperature when room temperature is slightly higher
- Power supply: 230V 50/60Hz 1 ph - 350W
- Dimensons: 375x335x420 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
Water bath only, penetration tins not included
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk