Universal precision laboratory electric furnace, designed for materials testing, heat treatment, ceramic and stoneware samples firing. The furnace is equipped with a counterbalanced lift-up door door.
- Maximum temperature 1100°C
- High thermal efficiency vacuumed ceramic fibre chamber
- Heating elements on all four sides embedded in fibre
- High quality thermo-insulation materials used throughout
- Microprocessor temperature controller Omron E5CC
- Optional fan assisted chimney for ashing etc.
- Door safety interlock switch
- Ceramic bottom plate
- Fast heating time due to low thermal mass construction
- Hermetic door seal. Low power consumption
- Good stability and uniformity
- One year warranty
- Optional extras include connection to PC, audible over temperature alarm & UKAS thermal survey
1/16th DIN Size
Settable Heating Ramp Rate
Basic Timed Program:
Ramp, Dwell, Stop.
|Chamber Dimensions W x D x H
||275mm x 500mm x 155mm
|External Dimensions W x D x H
|600mm x 890mm x 610mm
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk