Rigidly constructed open sided frame which can accommodate 100 & 150 mm square section Beams. Meets BS 1881-118, EN12390 & ASTM C78 for standard section beams.
The flexural frame has a hydraulic ram and upper sub platen assembly incorporating a spherical seating and can accommodate a wide range of accessories for testing in flexural and compression.
- Vertical clearance: 164mm
- Throat clearance: 95mm
- Ram travel: 75 mm
Microprocessor based electronics provide:
- Data monitoring and capture of load signals for:
Flexural range 000.00 to 100.00 kN
- 2 transducers ports for up to 2 frames or low load work in a standard frame
- Calculation of stress upon failure
- Transducer configuration, calibration and linearisation facilities for Compression and Flexural input ranges.
- Data logging: up to 100 test results, time stamped and with all relevant test data results.RS232 Serial communications port for printing test results information or downloading to a PC.
- 4 row x 20 column LCD screen, with LED back-light
- 16-key pad for set up and usage
- Built in battery backed real-time calendar/clock
All data-entry and editing functions are available via the 16-key membrane keypad on the front of the digital readout unit.
Image shows the CT800 Flexural Frame only, fitted with CT801 Specimen Bearer Assembly. CT800 is not supplied with CT801. Specimen bearers are required and must be purchased separately.
Click to view a PDF file of frame dimensions
A PDF file with frame dimensions is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk
Click to download a free copy of the communication software (zip) file