View Current Weather Conditions
including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point and rainfall
View Weather Forecast Icons
moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more
Weather Centre Button
displays additional data on weather variables for today and over the last 25 days
Multiple features included at an affordable price
Vantage Vue includes a compact outdoor sensor array and an indoor LCD console. The fully-integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite is built to take all the weather your location can give - freezing winters, springtime thunderstorms, blistering summer sun, and brisk autumn winds. The smaller profile sensor suite is designed to minimize visual impact. The sensor suite transmits data wirelessly to the easy-to-read Vantage Vue console. With a range of up to 300 metres (1,000 feet), Vantage Vue data packets are sent every 2.5 seconds to the console. Because Vantage Vue’s transmitters are radio-compatible with Vantage Pro2, you can mix and match components. For example, add a Vantage Vue console to your Vantage Pro2 system or extend your wireless range with long and short range repeaters. They all work together seamlessly.
- Easy-to-read, backlit 8 x 11 cm (3" x 4 3/8") LCD screen
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds (10 x faster than the competition)
- Optional WeatherLink® data logger and software offer additional analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- TIME & DATE -View the current time and date or time of sunrise/ sunset.
- MOON PHASE -See the eight phases of the moon.
- FORECAST - Icons let you know to expect sun, partly cloudy, clouds, rain, or snow.
- TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY -Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute. In addition, outside humidity updates every 50 seconds and inside humidity every minute.
- RETRANSMITS - Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
- BAROMETER - Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- VARIABLE DISPLAY OPTIONS - See updated values every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better "feel” for the outside environment.
- RAIN - Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- "CHANGE IN WEATHER SINCE YESTERDAY" FEATURE - Allows comparisons of changes of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day.
- WEATHER CENTRE - Weather Center provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- USER-FRIENDLY KEYPAD - Domed buttons are easy to feel and press. Glow-in-the-dark keypad buttons give you access to weather information at night. The "Done" key returns user to "current” screen from anywhere in the program.
- GRAPHS - Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure - all on the console.
- "THIS TIME YESTER DAY" FEATURE - Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
- ALARMS - Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, heat index, flood warning, and more.
- WIND SPEED - See windspeed updates every 2 1/2 seconds. Displays windspeed in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour or knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
UK CE marked version - suitable for use in Europe