- Large 90mm × 150mm LCD screen.
- Updates every 2½ seconds, so you’ll always be on top of changing weather conditions.
- Backlit display for easy viewing.
- Metric and US units of measure.
- Plus and minus keys simplify data entry. - Use arrow keys to scroll through data on graph or view highs and lows over time.
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software for even more analysis.
- Graph icon shows which function is currently being displayed on the graph.
- View current data or highs and lows for up to 24 different days, months, or years.
- Inside compass rose, view wind direction to 1° resolution. Or view wind speed.
- Compass rose with 16 compass points shows current and dominant wind direction.
- Set over 70 alarms for multiple functions simultaneously.
- Graph last 24 hours, days, or months of readings or highs and lows. View over 80 graphs including additional analysis of temperature, rain, rain rate, wind, and barometric pressure.
All without a computer!
- Vertical scale changes depending on what you are graphing.
- Ticker-tape display shows expanded forecast details and additional information on current conditions.
- Over 100 different messages!
- Forecast icons let you know whether to expect sun, part sun, clouds and rain, or snow.
- Eight phases of the moon, from new moon through full moon.
- Time and date fields let you view:
- Time of sunrise and sunset
- Current time and date
- Time and date of highs and lows
- Time and date of graphed data point
- Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- Fixed display area shows the most important weather variables at all times.
- Variable display area lets you pick between:
- Inside or additional temperatures or soil moisture
- Inside or additional humidity, UV index, or leaf wetness
- Wind chill, dew point, or two different heat indices
- Umbrella icon appears when it is currently raining.
- View daily rain or rain for this storm.
- View monthly or yearly rainfall, rain rate, evapotranspiration, or intensity of solar radiation.
- Blinks to let you know that data is being received.
The MT230 includes the Vantage Pro2 console, integrated sensor suite, mounting hardware, and AC-power adapter.
The integrated sensor suite includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, and 12 metre anemometer cable.Temperature and humidity sensors are enclosed in a standard radiation shield.
A 30 metre cable connects the sensor suite to the console.
Please Note that optional sensors or stations are required to view additional temperatures or humidities, soil moisture, UV index, solar radiation and evapotranspiration.