Image shows logger in the kit but these are not supplied as part of the Reader Kit and must be purchased separately
The IntelliRock Concrete Maturity System uses the latest technology to overcome the problems associated with traditional concrete maturity meters.
Rather than using thermocouples, the system utilises individual loggers, which consist of high precision temperature sensors with embedded microprocessors.
The system does not require temperature calibration and allows the sensors to perform independently, without permanent connection to external devices, enabling one hand held reader to control and access multiple sensors in-situ. The system can function either as maturity meter or a temperature profiling system depending on the logger used.
Each handheld reader can hold up to 200 sets of logger data. The data can be transferred to a PC for analysis and storage.
Logger data is downloaded to the reader. This is then downloaded to a PC. From this data files can then be generated and exported to Excel or other spreadsheet or word-processing software. Secure files are also generated to facilitate secure documentation and distribution of the data. This process reduces the need for independent data verification since 1) each logger is permanently mounted in the structure 2) each logger is uniquely serial numbered and 3) data is transferred from the logger to the end user securely, without manual data transcription or manipulation.
- Functions as a maturity meter or temperature profiling system depending on the logger used
- Loggers embedded in and protected by concrete structure and can operate unattended for months
- Reader displays real-time maturity readings, accumulated maturity and temperature data history, and maximum and minimum temperatures
- Connect/disconnect reader at any time without disrupting the logging process
- One reader can operate any number of loggers, stores up to 200 logger data sets
- More accurate than cube and cylinder testing.
- Provides real-time measurements of the placed concrete any time during a project.
- Intelligence is housed directly in the embedded logger, keeping it safe from accidents and vandalism.
- Job site ID and placement notes stored with sensor data, simplifies organization and processing of data, particularly from sites where large numbers of sensors are in use. Data is permanent and traceable.
- Real-time clock time stamps critical construction activities.
- Data-lock function within loggers prevents tampering.
- Sensor data is hard-coded in situ and encrypted, assuring that data is unalterable.
- Nurse-Saul and Arrhenius maturity techniques to match to any specification.
- Patent pending "Improved Arrhenius” maturity technique – accurate yet conservative over all temperature ranges.
- Reports temperature data in Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accelerate concrete operations
Extends the construction calendar in cooler weather.
Early validation of batching consistency.
Documents early strength and temperature information for:
- Form stripping
- Shoring and reshoring
- Loading structures
- Saw cutting
- Picking tilt-up panels
- Traffic opening
- Harvesting pre-cast members
- Data for determining the amount of thermal protection is needed in cold weather
- Documenting mass concrete temperature gradients
The kit comprises of the Intellirock reader with software, download cable, instruction manual, wrist strap and hard sided carrying case.
This kit kit can be used with either maturity or temperature loggers. These must be purchased separately.
Click to view a PDF file of the User Guide
A user guide is available to download from the Impact web site www.impact-test.co.uk